We are a professional services consulting firm offering our services across Australia and around the world.
We are dedicated in providing our broad range of expertise and have experience working in South East Asia, the UK and North America.
We offer originality in approach and problem solving skills to find the best solution for your needs. Through being flexible and responsive to your needs, we are committed to achieving the best result for you the client.
Reasonable Assurance Compliance Audits
We have a demonstrated track record of successfully conducting reasonable assurance compliance audits to IPART’s requirements and Australian Standard ASAE 3000: Australian Standard on Assurance Engagements Other Than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information.
As an approved CMVP auditor on the ESS Scheme Audit Panel, we have been assessed by IPART as qualified to conduct reasonable assurance audits. And under the Scheme Rules, we may provide advice or consultancy services where there is no conflict of interest.
As a specialist PIAM&V Auditor, we are approved by the Scheme Administrator as qualified to conduct reasonable assurance audits of ACPs of their projects that use the Project Impact Assessment with Measurement and Verification (PIAM&V) method.
In brief, we are accredited and approved to conduct reasonable assurance audits for ACPs on any of the Energy Savings Scheme’s Recognised Energy Savings Activities (RESAs) as listed here:
- Project Impact Assessment Method.
- Project Impact Assessment with Measurement and Verification Method.
- Metered Baseline Method using one of the following sub-methods:
- Baseline per unit of output
- Baseline unaffected by output
- Normalised baseline
- National Australian Building Environment Rating System (NABERS) baseline
- Aggregated Metered Baseline
- Deemed Energy Savings Method using one of the following sub-methods:
- Sale of New Appliances (SONA)
- Commercial Lighting Energy Savings Formula
- Public Lighting Energy Savings
- High Efficiency Motor Energy Savings Formula
- Power Factor Correction Energy Savings Formula
- Removal of Old Appliances
- Home Energy Efficiency Retrofits
- Installation of High Efficiency Appliances for Businesses
as well as provide Annual Energy Savings Statements.
Our audits are comprehensive and meet all the requirements as set out in the ESS documentation as required by the Scheme Regulator or IPART. We have audited well over 1 million ESCs in audit
batches that have ranged from 1,500 to 110,000.
With our audits, we work in close association with Steven Molino from Molino Stewart who assists with peer reviewing. Steven is Exemplar Global Certified Lead Environmental Auditor. Also, we have worked with Steven undertaking assurance audits as the specialist technical adviser on the IPART Electricity Networks Regulation Technical and Audit Services Panel.
We have a wide range of experience in conducting assurance audits for other current and earlier government programs that have included Greenhouse Challenge programs, Greenhouse Friendly, Generator Efficiency Standards, National Carbon Offset Standard (NCOS), National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER), NSW Greenhouse Gas Abatement Scheme (GGAS).
Talk to us about your needs today.
Also, we have a demonstrated track record of successfully conducting reasonable assurance compliance audits for Essential Energy to satisfy IPART’s requirements as a technical assessor under IPART’s Electricity Networks Regulation Technical and Audit Services Panel.
Talk to Us
- do you have a question? firstname.lastname@example.org